We all love candles ! It brings relaxation , comfort and warm ambiance to our homes. But despite all the good things it provides, unsupervised lit candles can also be hazardous when not monitored properly.
Along with your candles, we have attached a Candle Care Card that shares important guidelines for properly and safely burning your Sweet Child and Co. Soy Wax Candle.
Before Burning Tips
* Trimming wicks at least 1/4 inch before use. This will prevent uneven burning.
* Keep the top surface free from wick trimmings or any debris.
* Place candle on a stable and heat resistant surface. This prevents possible heat damage to counters or table surfaces.
* Avoid draft vents
While Burning Tips
* Do not leave lit candle unattended .
* If flames becomes too high or flickers continuously , extinguish the flame, let the candle wick cool and trim the wick before re -lighting.
* Do not burn the candle on or near any object that can catch fire.
* Keep candles out of reach from children and pets.
* Do not use water to extinguish your candle.